Oral and maxillofacial surgeons (OMS) are experts in the treatment and repair of facial injuries and traumas, including fractures of the upper and lower jaws and the orbits surrounding the eyes and facial lacerations. Your knowledge of how the jaws (dental occlusion) are attached is essential to repair complex facial fractures.
Many of the techniques that are standard in the emergency rooms of today's hospitals were developed by OMS in combat hospitals during World War II, Korea, Vietnam and current international conflicts.
- Reduction of mandibular fractures
- Rearrangement of fracture and displacement of teeth
- Front Skull Fracture Repair
- Maxillary bone fracture repair
- Repair of fractures of the cheekbone.
Fill out the form below with your questions or comments and we will contact you immediately to provide you with the best service.
Avenida Manuel Acuña 2942, Prados Providencia, 44689 Guadalajara, Jal.